To investigate a problem our support engineers may ask you to run the VoIP Connection Analyzer. This article will explain how to do so on Mac/Linux.
Note: Please use a computer that is connected to the phone network.
1. Download the attached ZIP file on a Mac/Linux machine
2. Unzip the file.
3. Open a terminal session and navigate to the unzipped folder.
4. Grant user access to the script by running the command: chmod +x pingtest.sh
5. Run the script using the command: ./pingtest.sh
6. Wait for the script to finish, it will generate an output file called "pingtest.txt"
7. Sent that text file with the results to us for further investigation.